Monday 12 March 2012

Wishlist

1. Topshop Knitted Fluro Mesh Sweat - Even though the weather can't make up its mind whether it wants to be warm or cold, I really love jumpers and I think they are perfect for those days where the sun is out but it's still chilly.
2. Real Techniques Core Collection Brushes - I desperately need some new make-up brushes, and these seem to becoming quite popular at the moment, so I need to try them!
3. New Look Studded Ballerina Shoes - I have these in the nude colour already, but I think I need the black ones too.
4. Viva Glam Nicki by MAC cosmetics - I'm in LOVE with this colour, may have to treat myself.
5. Hervana Blush by Benefit - gorgeous gorgeous blusher, I've seen this on a few girls and it looks lovely.
6. Oh Lola by Marc Jacobs - I haven't even smelt this, but the bottle is so cute.
7. Cream Puff by Collection 2000 - I love the first and second colours (in the picture above)

No comments:

Post a Comment